Life Bliss Engineered Failure
Is it true, Sri Nithyananda, that you failed your engineering college? You will say that ‘No’, that you got the highest mark, a real genius. I remember you said that in my very first program I attended of yours. You were just beaming.
OK, Sri Nithyananda, fair enough. Would you kindly help verify your academic achievements in excellence by providing us with this information?
* Could you, Nithyanada, please mention the college name, the location with the address, your batch number, and your subject major?
* Could you, Nithyananda, please mention who was the principal at that time?
* And, Nithyananda, could you please give us a few teachers’ names (for references)?
* Why you are at it, can you mention a few names of your classmates?
* We would especially love to hear the name of your former classmate who went to you for blessings after you achieved your ‘enlightenment’?
This information will clear up the situation, erase all doubts in our minds, and give you, Paramahamsa Nithyananda, the legitimacy and recognition you deserve to continue your legacy of being an 'enlighted' master.